October 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge-Day 15-Delicate Print

Will you continue accepting my late post? lol hope so! Yesterday was the 15th day of the 31 day challenge and the theme was Delicate print, when I hear the word delicate I think of lace anything girly and frilly but I don't have the patience to hand paint lace print on my nails and stamping is just a no go for me I such at it! so I went with this little heart print, hearts are delicate no?

Polishes Used:
China Glaze- Refresmint
China Glaze-Exotic encounters 


Here are the girlies <3

8 comments:

  1. this is really cute, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm the same way! I thought lace at first too...but I figured a lot of ppl would as well. I love your hearts! And Exotic Encounters, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo amazing with detail Diana!! I love your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Diana! There is NOTHING you do, that I don't love.

    :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute , reminds me of something for valentines

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADOREI ESTA NAIL ART! PARABENS PELO BLOG...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)