September 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge-Day 13:Animal Print

Hey There Pretty Ladies! welcome to the 13th day of the 31 Day Challenge today for you I have Animal Print. Now I don't know about you but when I hear the word animal print most of the time my mind directs me towards zebra,cheetah, leopard and maybe even giraffe print...Is this just me? Point is I wanted to break out of that mold and do something different...Now I must admit that I hate anything slimy,green,reptile-y, amphibian-y (don't believe those are real words lol but you catch my drift) but another thing I must admit is that some of these creatures have the most amazing, beautiful patterns I have ever seen,without further ado
I present to you The Dyeing Dart  Frog Also Know as Dendrobates Tinctorious.

P.s (I know my hands look a little reddish in the following pics and that's because I am no longer using a florescent bulb in my light box now it's a soft yellow bulb but Idk i think I prefer the sorta red-ish hands rather then the weird color from the post before this one lol...at the end all that matter is that you can see what is on my nails! right??? :D)
Polishes Used:
-Butter London-Blagger ( 3 coats)
-Sinful Colors-Unicorn (3 coats)
-Diamond Cosmetics-Tiffany Blue (for Gradient)
-Black Acrylic paint
As Always Thank You For Looking! <3
I can't Wait  to see what the rest of the girls Came up with!
-Diana

32 comments:

  1. Seriously amazing, I LOVE the spots over the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll I really liked this look and it didn't take long to do :)

      Delete
  2. Diana, this is brilliant. Man, you are so unbelievably talented. I love this manicure!

    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for the kind words girly! Seriously they mean a lot <3

      Delete
  3. I freaking LOVE this!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Of course you know I'm all about chameleons, and this is totally up my alley. Phenomenal job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lol omg why didn't I think of that!? Chameleon nails! Lol

      Delete
  4. These look SO AWESOME! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kicks so much tail!! I am in love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you Kimber! Last night I kept asking my mom hey do these look like the frog and she would be like yeah but I wasn't convinced lol but at the end I think what sorta tied it in what the little gradient, no?

      Delete
  6. That is pretty darn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate you and your nails!!! No, I really don't - I flippn love this and I'm pretty sure I tell you all the time I WANT YOUR NAILS! This are fab and I actually want that frog as a pet - seriously, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you girly! Would you ever go for the stiletto nail shape?? I bet it would look awesome! And whaaaa you would want that frog as pet!? It's poisonous lol! I must admit it is really nice looking though

      Delete
  8. This is so gorgeous. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taya! I think this has been one of my fav manis by far

      Delete
  9. Anonymous4:46 PM

    I love your nails and inspiration! Frogs are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I seriously never knew how pretty these slimy suckers were! Lol

      Delete
  10. gorgeous! i love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great desing :) I dont like frogs,but your nails are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me indont like them either they creep me out lol! But thank you ! :)

      Delete
  12. Oh man, every time I go to the zoo I run to check out the poison dart frogs. Your mani is an awesome representation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liz! Gosh i have never seen frogs this pretty here in the zoo's Ny needs better animals! Lol

      Delete
  13. Hahaha! We were on the same train of thought with this day! I almost did this frog but chancged my mind when I saw the harlequin toad. Glad I didn't do this one yours would have put mine to shame! You did a great job recreating the froggie! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It really caught my attention inwas like hmm such pretty colors! Though that harlequin toad mani you did rocked!

      Delete
  14. Oh wow, this is so dope, your nails--the design DOPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy freaking cow!!!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is simply amazing! I absolutely adore this animal print! Great job Diana :) It's on my to-do list now ;) And that frog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)