August 6, 2012

Mattese Elite-Je T'Aime

Hey darlings, today I have a polish that most of you will likely be lemming for :P I recently stopped by Ricky's NYC which is a Beauty Supply shop all year around except on October because then it becomes one of the most visited costume shops in the city. Anyways they carry a brand called Mattese Elite which to my understanding is exclusive to Ricky's.  When I visited I came across their nail polish display and found this beauty all by itself called Je T'Aime this is from the Mattese Elite Collection Called Me Amour.
Polish used:
Name: Mattese Elite- Je T'Aime
Description- Small Gold hex Iridescent glitter mixed in with smaller circular Iridescent glitter in a clear base that when layered over a dark base color shifts from green to hints of purple,orange and blue. (An absolutely beautiful shade). Plus it applies generously the photos below are just with one coat of Je T'Aime Over
Wet N Wild: Black Creme
Je T'aime Bottle Shot
Mattese Elite Je T'Aime Over Wet n Wild:Black Creme-Underwater Shot
In The Shade
In Direct Sunlight.


So will this be a polish you will be adding to your wishlist?
Oh yeah,You Can Buy This Polish On  RickysNyc.com for 5.99
and at the moment all of their polishes are buy one get one free, in stores and on the website. :)

XOXO
-Diana

7 comments:

  1. wow this is soooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this glitter and it goes perfectly over black! This will definitely be making my wishlist :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a stunning polish! def added to my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I know I commented already but I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award on my blog! I love seeing your swatches and nail art, and I thought you deserved it!
    http://nailsforthesakeofsanity.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so stunning! And layering it over black totally shows off all the sparkling goodness. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)