April 20, 2012

"Birds of a Feather"

Hi ladies! I have missed blogging! whoa I have been M.I.A since Sunday! I'm Sorry :(. I'm back now,so that's what matters right? :). So on to the nails, today I have some nail art to show you, lately I have been searching the web for cute stuff for my room,apt etc...and I came across the cutest most artistic throw pillow I have ever seen. I was so obsessed with the print that I just had to replicate it....and here are the results.

What I Used:
3 coats of China Glaze-Sunshine Pop
the rest was all acrylic paints
the method I used for the gradient was Brush strokes and sponging

Click Photo's To Enlarge :)
My Nail Close-up

And Here Is That Awesome Throw Pillow whose art is by MADART 

So what do you guys think?

-Thank you for reading ! :D
-Diana

23 comments:

  1. You captured the look very well,and the birds are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply amazing! Your nail art ROCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you, so sweet of you :D

      Delete
  3. these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! sooo detail :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I have yet to take them off lol

      Delete
  6. Fantastic! So, so good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are insane! You did such a greaet job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Great inspiration! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just great, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! This is so wonderful and I'm beyond honored that you chose my "Birds of a Feather" image to recreate; what a wonderful idea, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW that's so cool that the actual artist gets to see her art on my nails!!!!! thank you so much for commenting! your work is incredibly artistic! :D my nails weren't as nice as your art but i tried lol! :] again thank you!

      Delete
  11. Oh my gosh, this looks amazing! The birds are so cute! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)