March 27, 2012

Failed Distressed Nails.

Hello everyone! I know it's a bit late but I haven't been posting so I figured I could do it now..So last night I tried doing a distressed nail look, an idea i got off another blog.I honestly feel it ended up looking like a mess...Ill show you Either way lol.

I used about 4 layers of different color polishes
and added Milani Gems to top it off. The Distressed look is created by dipping a Small Paint brush in acetone and going over the nail until you achieve the desired look...Just Don't get to acetone happy. :)
CloseUp
Thank you for Reading
-Diana

12 comments:

  1. I think it's cool! I want to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks so cool sadly it didnt come out quite right for me lol maybe ill try again!
      Thanks though :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think it looks too bad at all..kind of a neat effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana! I like it very much - it lokks original! Have a nice day. Xoxo v.V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vera! Thank you so much for the positive feedback :D

      Delete
  4. I think its one of those things you think doesn't look great but everyone else loves, because I love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you bunches...it's not hard to do i think next time ill just put in the extra effort :)

      Delete
  5. I think it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i really appreciate it :]

      Delete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)