March 8, 2012

Best Nail Hardener!

Hey there everyone! Im trying to at least post once a day so here is today's post.
For 3 years now I have been using this amazing nail hardener that is made in Colombia. Its called Quimica Alema wow this stuff is amazing it turned my brittle mistreated nails into healthy,strong,long nails...they are literally unbreakable, they no longer peel which is great.
This product can be found on Amazon and it retails for about 10 dollars a bottle...Well worth it I must say....However there might be something you ladies wont like and that is, that it is NOT Free of the Big 3....but I think ill make an exeption for this one...here it is
                                                 Ingredients

XoXoXo
-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)